According to MarkNtel Advisors, the Global Genomic Data Analysis& Interpretation Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.10% in the forecast period of 2022-27. The growth of the market attributes principally to the rapidly increasing biotechnology companies worldwide, focusing on developing robust genomic data analysis solutions for an extensive range of clinical applications to support medical professionals to conduct in-depth analysis. The most prominent tools in genomic data analysis & interpretation include command lines and software implementation tools like Bioconductor, Python, & R.
Besides, genomic data analysis & interpretation solutions enable medical experts to understand, analyze, & interpret data from next-generation sequencing experiments, which is another prominent reason the market is observing significant expansion globally, further cites the research report, Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market Analysis, 2022.”
With Increasing Technological Advancements and Reduced Costs of DNA Amplification, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Platforms Dominate the Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market
Amongst all Genomic Platforms, PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) dominates the global market with the largest share. It attributes principally to the growing research in genomics, lower cost of DNA amplification, and increasing technological advancement in PCR.
PCR is a laboratory technique that amplifies DNA sequences and has led to multiple laboratory experiment developments that provide new approaches to many typical genetic problems, such as estimation of linkage, marker orders, and the diagnosis of genetic diseases.
Sequencing (NGS) & Microarray are other genomic platforms segmented in the
Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market.
Agilent Technologies to Remain an Active Participant in the Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market
Agilent Technologies is an analytical instrumentation development & manufacturing company with worldwide scalability offering solutions for the most valuable insights from genomic data. The leader has robust data analysis & solutions that improve results through automation & standardization in gene expression, sequencing, microarray, & clinical dataflow. It provides solutions designed for high-performance genomic labs, giving an end-to-end analysis of DNA & RNA data. Its expansion in the Japanese market with the approval of its microarray analysis-based assay from Japan's Ministry of Health in December 2020 has also boosted the global market. Hence, based on these aspects, Agilent Technologies is projected to continue contributing significantly to the overall market growth in the coming years, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market Analysis, 2022."
Key Market Competitors
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market are Agilent Technologies Inc., ThermoFisher Scientific, Asuragen Inc., BGI Genomics Co., Ltd, 10X Genomics Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, DNASTAR, Golden Helix Inc., Illumina Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California Inc., Partek Inc., QIAGEN NV, and SoftGenetics LLC.
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & service adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from Genomic Data Analysis & Interpretation solution providers across various regions?
- By Product Type (Software and Services (Licenses & Maintenance))
- By Genomic Platform (Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Microarray, Others)
- By Application (Research (Omics Data Analysis (Transcriptomic, Microbiomics, Proteomics, and Others), Population Genomics, Annotation & Gene Expression, Others) and Clinical (Oncology, Rare Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Others (Sexual & Reproductive Health, etc.))
- By End-Users (Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Companies, Research and Academic Institutes, and Others (Contract Research Organizations, Forensic Laboratories, etc.))
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
- By Countries (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Japan, and Others)
- By Competitors (Agilent Technologies Inc., ThermoFisher Scientific, Asuragen Inc., BGI Genomics Co., Ltd, 10X Genomics Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, DNASTAR, Golden Helix Inc., Illumina Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California Inc., Partek Inc., QIAGEN NV, and SoftGenetics LLC)
If you are looking for a custom-made report, feel free to reach out MarkNtel Advisors & avail customization facilities get connected at email@example.com and call at +1 604 800 2671.