CRI Report (www.cri-report.com) has released a new report: In-Silico Drug Discovery Market: Focus on Product, Workflow, Technology, and End User - Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031 which hilights the market is projected to reach $6,515.3 million by 2031. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 10.52% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
In-silico drug discovery approach is based on computational methods. The methods include management and the design of initial hit identification through virtual screening of small molecule libraries, optimization of the affinity as well as selectivity of hits, and improving the properties of the lead compounds. Computational drug designing approaches are used for the whole drug discovery process and virtual chemical library design.
Who should buy this report?
• In-silico drug discovery manufacturers who are planning to invest in one of the large established markets
• Companies involved in technology development of in-silico drug discovery
• Companies in the drug discovery market
• Companies involved in developing bioinformatics tools data analysis, visualization, sharing, and storage
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include workflow, products, software type, technology, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The premium market intelligence of CRI also highlights the opportunities existing in the market, including the high scope for adoption of in-silico drug discovery approach in emerging nations, increased use of bioinformatics tools, and providing a solution for the treatment of chronic diseases. The study is majorly centered on the sub-segments and micro-segments of the different commercialized products in the market.
North America is the leading contributor to the global in-silico drug discovery market. It contributed approximately 41.62% to the global market value in 2020. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.43% during the forecast period 2021-2031 and will continue dominating the global market in 2031. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 10.86% during the forecast period 2021- 2031.
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 17 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Aragen Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Curia Global, Inc., Certara, USA., Charles River, Chemical Computing Group ULC., Collaborative Drug Discovery Inc., Dassault Systemes, e-therapeutics plc., Evotec, Insilico Medicine, Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Numerate, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Schrödinger, Inc., Selvita, Simulations Plus, Tracxn Technologies, and WuXi AppTec.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations track various products, trends, and applications that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations in this report also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each segment? Following are the segments:
o Workflow (Discovery, Pre-Clinical Tests, and Clinical Trials)
o Products (Software, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Consultancy-as-a-Service)
o Technology (Artificial Intelligence, Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), and Other Technologies)
o Software (Molecular Modeling and De Novo Drug Design Software, Pharmacophore Modeling Software)
o End User (Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Academic and Research Institutes, and Other End Users)
o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World)
• What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global in-silico drug discovery market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global in-silico drug discovery market?
• How is each segment of the global in-silico drug discovery market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what will be the expected revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for in-silico drug discovery?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global in-silico drug discovery market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
• What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2021-2031? Which in-silico drug discovery workflow type has the most promising growth?
• What are the major technologies that are employed in the global in-silico drug discovery market? Which is the dominating technology?
• Who are the primary end users of the global in-silico drug discovery market? Which is the fastest-growing end-user segment in the global in-silico drug discovery market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in the global in-silico drug discovery market, and what are their contributions? Also, what is the growth potential of each major in-silico drug discovery manufacturer?
• What is the scope of the global in-silico drug discovery market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World? Which in-silico drug discovery technology and end user dominate these regions?
• What are the emerging trends in the global in-silico drug discovery market? How are these trends revolutionizing the diagnostic procedure?
• Which technologies are anticipated to break through the in-silico drug discovery regime?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
• Which regulatory procedures are required to unify the approval process for the emerging in-silico drug discovery market? How will these enhance the reimbursement scenario?
• What are the gaps in regularizing in-silico drug discovery adoption in regular healthcare routines? How are these gaps being tackled?
For more infomation, please contact us.
Tel: +86-21-6852 1029