According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Power Plant EPC Market is projected to grow at a
CAGR value of 22.5% from 2022 to 2027. The global power plant EPC market will be driven
heavily mainly due to rising industrialization and urbanization, growing demand
for electricity from the highly populated countries, increasing need for
effective solutions that will help in increasing the efficiency and life
service of power plants and increasing technological advancements in renewable
energy and digital solutions.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Power Plant EPC Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/power-plant-epc-market-3724
Key Market Insights
· As per the type outlook, the thermal power source is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The steam turbines segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the equipment segmentation
· There has been prominent delays and major failures with respect to power plant generation and maintenance which has given rise to effective and problem-solving power plant EPC across the globe.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Power Plant EPC market from 2022 to 2027
· Doosan Heavy Industries & construction, SUNENERGY USA WORKS LLC, Newsom Consulting Ltd, TATA Projects, Thermax Global, Worley Parsons, SK Engineering & Construction, Bilfinger and Petrofac among others are the key players in the power plant EPC market.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
o Thermal Power Source
o Combined-cycle Power Source
o Gas Power Source
o Nuclear Power Source
o Hydro Power
o Solar Power
o Wind Power
· Power Transmission and Distribution (T & D)
Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Gas Turbines
· Steam Turbines
· Control Systems
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238